Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving Pictures

I am once again back blogging, because of a computer crash! I should have posted these pictures a week ago...but, oh well! Our family celebrated Thanksgiving on the Saturday before the actual holiday. We have done this the last two years, so that all of our family...cousins, uncles, aunts, etc....make sure that we can all get together. We celebrated it up at dad and mom's house, and it was truly a wonderful day! After dinner, we went for the traditional walk around the neighborhood. We do this every year now, as we used to take a walk along the golf course out at Nonny and Poppy's house when they were still alive. I love traditions!
Here are some photos of the day!
Cousin Ben and Averi looking out at the golf course.
Wyatt, trying to crawl under all the chairs in the dining room....Look at that guilty look after he got caught!

My cousin Briana's boyfriend Danny. As you can see, he fit right into the family!

Cousin Dylan scaling the walls!

My cousin Cambria, or better known as Bernie!

My cousin Bre holding Dylan!

Twins!

Averi and her new best friend Morgan. As guests for dinner, Morgan and her mom Heather, which is a family that my dad home teaches came over and joined us.

The newest addition to the family.....Zorin! Brady and Cambria's little boy.

Averi...relaxing!


My family....I was trying to get a picture for our Christmas cards, but it didn't turn out to well.


The Burton, Johnson, Smith, and Facer families!


I hope all my family and friends had a very Happy Thanksgiving....and now its time for Christmas!








1 comment:

Marlo said...

oh I love all the pictures, I think your family pictures looks great. averi looks so cute in her dress and pigtails.