Friday, December 5, 2008

Christmas Parade!

The highlight of the evening!
Photographer Ethan snapping away. I realized it is very rare that I ever post myself on my blog, because I am usually the one taking the pictures!

Wyatt all bundled up!

Averi thought this was wonderful...a pink corvette with a princess in it!

All four of my little joys all bundled up.

Last night, I met up with the Hull and White Family, and we all ventured over to the Christmas Parade downtown. Of course when we got there all in separate cars, we lost each other, and I ended up parking nine blocks away and just walking to the parade, and never found Krystal or Michelle again! Can you imagine that in a crowd of 20,000 people?
The parade was really fun, and got me into the Christmas spirit, probably because the kids enjoyed it so much! They were really well behaved, and we had to stay til the very end so that we could see Santa. The kids eyes were about as big as saucers when Santa and Mrs. Claus went by! They were all really excited. It was a cold and fun time, but boy...am I exhausted today!

3 comments:

Marlo said...

how fun Jen, sorry you lost everyone else... but you are a brave woman to take all your kids and no husband. (i went to the grocery store 2 times this week with just 3 of my kids... and then decided I would just stay home the rest of the week,yeah Jared comes home tommorrw) glad you guys had a good time!!

Unknown said...

That looks like fun. It doesn't even feel like Christmas here. Not decorations up yet. It's not my house so we might get the Christmas tree up by Christmas Eve. ;)

Lani said...

You are one awesome mom! I don't think (actually I KNOW) I would never venture out to a parade without my hubby! You never cease to amaze me. And I LOVE the new picture of the kids , so adorable!