Sunday, December 21, 2008

Ethan Turns 8!


Saturday was Ethan's 8th birthday! I can't believe that I have an eight year old. He was so excited all week, and kept counting down the days until the 20th. We celebrated with a roast beef and yorkshire pudding dinner up at Pappa and Grandma's house. Ethan wanted a big birthday party, but we told him we weren't doing that this year, since we will be going to Disneyland on the 26th! He was fine with that, and we did have a wonderful celebration of his birthday. My handsome 'Mister Man'

Ethan got a new lightsaber from Pappa and Grandma, and a nerf gun from Mom and Dad. He also got a Spiderman wallet and a new pair of shoes.

Ethan wanted a vanilla cake with blue frosting, so I made it for him.
I am so lucky to have such a good boy. Ethan is such a good help to me at home! He can often be ornery at times (just like his mom), but he has a huge heart. Ethan is so excited to get baptized, and we are looking forward to it on January 3rd. He is also officially a cub scout now, which is exciting for me since I am his den mother!



1 comment:

Lani said...

I can't believe he's already 8! It doesn't seem that long ago that you were trying to get him to go to Sunbeams! Happy Birthday Ethan!!