Saturday, May 30, 2009

Is School Really Over?

How sweet is this......for the last day of school, the kids wanted to walk there. Since we always walk on the first day, I decided it would be a good idea. I think I kind of forgot that I am pregnant and really slow! Since we were walking, I didn't take my camera, and I really wished I would have. When we got to school, Ethan told me he drew me a picture. He wanted to show it to me, and when I got to his classroom, all the kids had drawn different things with sidewalk chalk all over the ground. It was super neat to see all of their pictures. Ethan took me over to where he had a chance to draw, and instead of a picture, it said, 'I Love Mom So Much, Love, Ethan.' Yes, I was in tears, and I thought, what a sweet boy I have to do something like that.

2 comments:

Lani said...

That's a memory for sure! What a little sweeheart he is! He'll be such a big help when little Reagen arrives.

Marlo said...

OH soooo sweet, I love it!! missed you today... I guess there's still sickness at your house, hope everyone's better soooooon!!