Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Scooter's Jungle

This weekend we had the chance to go to Scooter's Jungle in Valencia for my nephew's birthday. It was such a fun time. I always enjoy seeing the family, but the real highlight of the day was this huge inflatable slide! They said the parents could play too, so...play I did. It was so much fun. The slide was big enough to fit all the kids and me, so we went down over and over, with only one major wipeout with Averi and me! Let me tell you....I ain't 16 anymore, because the next day, I was feeling it! Sore muscles! But, it was well worth it.
Photos from the day!
A picture of the kids and me. It isn't very often that I post myself, as I am usually the one taking the pictures!

My dad with Wyatt and Mary (Joanna's mom). My dad basically spent the day watching Wyatt so I could play! Much appreciated!


Wyatt in the toddler area!


Ben, my nephew and Birthday Boy. Does it get any cuter than him!

Ethan going down the giant slide!


Gavin on his stomach going down the giant slide!


My mom playing air hockey with Ben!

Averi loved this zip line!

The kids are still talking about it, and Ethan announced that he wants to have his birthday there! Somehow, since it is in Valencia, I don't think that is going to happen!


1 comment:

Melia said...

That place looks like a really fun place! By the way you look really great in the first picture! You kids are getting so big! Don't you wish we could stunt them.