Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Halloween

Spiderman Gavin

Ethan really wanted to be an 'Army guy.' I told him to enjoy it now, because I will never let him join the military when he gets older!


Averi was so happy with her costume. She really wanted to be a 'pink butterfly.' She even let me put her hair up and curl her bangs!


Have you ever seen a cuter scare-a-crow!



I figured that I would post there a few days before Halloween, since my children have actually already celebrated the holiday twice! I always look forward to this holiday, mainly because I look forward to making Averi's costume. I knew that I didn't have it in my hands to make all of the kids this year, but I did end up doing Wyatt's and Averi's.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great Job Jennifer, I love Averi and Wyatt's costumes too cute. The cutest scare crow EVER!!!!