Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

I had the opportunity to go with Gavin and all of the first graders to the pumpkin patch at McMurray Family Farms on Wednesday. It was a really fun time, and all the kids were so excited by the bus ride! We went through the hay maze, the petting zoo, and finally a hay ride out to the pumpkin patch! Gavin has an amazing teacher, Mrs. Thornton, who always is so appreciative of parents help. I guess I don't see it as help since I really enjoy being around all the children. The downfall of the day was a serious allergy attack when I got home, but nothing a little Actifed didn't clear up.
Gavin and Savannah. She is our neighbor down the street....such a sweet girl. We have become good friends with the family, and I pick her up for school every day, while her mom brings home the boys from school in the afternoon. Her mom also watches Wyatt on Wednesdays, so that I can work in Gavin's classroom, and I watch her son on Thursdays so that she can do the same!
Gavin was so proud of his pumpkin!

He also got to pick out one for me!



No comments: