Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Annie, This Is For You!




Since I don't get to see my family in Utah as often as I would like, I am posting these pictures for them, and especially for Annie! As we were talking on the phone a couple of nights ago, I was explaining how much Wyatt looks like Steve. Actually, they are spitting images of each other, and if I didn't puke my guts out for the first 13 weeks and go through a hellish pregnancy with Wyatt, you would think that I had nothing to do with him at all! I spend much of my day laughing at Wyatt, because he will make the same expressions as Steve does, and his lips especially are all Steve.
Anyways....you can compare for yourself!

2 comments:

Melia said...

I totally agree! He looks like a mini me of steve! He is soo stinkin Cute! I love the picture of him at the beach it would be a great one to draw.

Unknown said...

Hey Honey!!

I totally just realized how much Wyatt does look like steve. I don't know why I never noticed before.

K, love ya bye!! LOL :)