Thursday, October 30, 2008

When It Rains, It Pours

So last night, after successfully getting all the kids to bed, I started on my quest to finish studying this unit for my D&C class. I have tried to finish it about three times this week...and well, you know...with four kids and a husband that is never home....
Anyways, I sit on the couch and open my scriptures and textbook, and Averi comes out to the couch. I told her to just lay down there and go back to sleep. She started squirming around, and when I looked over at her, she proceeded to empty what seemed like the equivalent of three days worth of stomach contents all over the blanket, floor, and even down into the cracks of the couch! Poor little girl....this continued throughout the night. Low and behold, I am tired today and plan on going back to bed!

No comments: