Sunday, October 26, 2008

Steve's Birthday


Steve turned 35 years old on Friday! He requested the weekend off, and we had such a nice time. My parents took Ethan, Gavin, and Averi of Friday night. I cleaned the house really well, and then went and got Olive Garden to go. When Steve got home, we had a nice dinner, and then headed to Sears to get Steve a new pair of work boots. The ones he had were two years old and really thrashed! We ended up at Barnes and Noble to browse their books. We used to go on dates there a lot, and we can end up spending hours there.

On Saturday, we all met at Gavin's soccer game, and then my parents took the three kids back to their house again. Steve and I relaxed and read all day. We headed up to my parents in the afternoon, and got all four kids ready for trick-or-trunk at my parents ward building. Pappa and Grandma are saints to take all four kids to this activity, while Steve and I went out for the second night in a row.

We met up with Randy and Krystal and went to the haunted house at Sam Lynn Ballpark. Lets just say that after going through.....I realized that I definitely need to get out more. I was very scared! My stomach was actually in knots when we got out, and I think Steve's hands were squished from me squeezing them! He didn't complain though. Then all four of us went miniature golfing. It was a fun night, and made Steve and me realize that we need to go on dates more often!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe it. TWO nights in a row. Holy Cow is the sky falling???? That's awesome!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVE, ya old man!! hahaha JK. I have some great stories I will post on my blog you will pee your pants. lol Something for you to look forward to. ;)

Marlo said...

Happy Birthday Steve!... So glad you got to go out together... hey we were at the Olive Garden friday night too. That's awesome you went on the field trip to Murry farms... (you are a fantastico mom jen!!) hope your feelin better today!!