Saturday, February 28, 2009

Random Pictures

I have collected some random pictures that I love. They mostly describe daily life in the Smith home! I love having my camera handy to capture these events.
The blue and gold dinner was an exciting but exhausting event for the family. I think we were all feeling it the next day. Gavin came home from school and proceeded to crash in front of a movie. Too bad I had to wake him up to finish his homework!
Wouldn't it be nice to be this flexible and be able to fall asleep with Tigger!

Steve gave Averi the chore of scrubbing the kitchen table. She got very imaginative when she couldn't reach the middle!

I took the intelligender test to determine the sex of baby #5. Is anyone surprised?????
( It is supposed to turn orange for a girl and green for a boy.) Steve is still in denial and thinks it is a girl. We'll find out for sure soon!

My ultrasound this week! Although you still can't see much but a blob, it was fun to watch the baby already moving around and being active in my stomach!








4 comments:

Unknown said...

OH, cute little Wyatt I love Avery cleaning the table and I'm confused you have an orange one and a green one so does that mean twins??? LOL sorry I know that's not funny. heheehehehee.

Marlo said...

cute pix of the kids Jen. I've never heard of that test to see what your having. (Steve said you guys did the pencil test... and it's a girl, and the pencil test is never wrong you know! ha ha, my only advice just believe your having a boy) Hope you're feeling okay, see you tomorrow! (or probably tonight at the spaghetti dinner)

Lani said...

I still can't believe your pregnant! I'm trying to get over it that I won't be there to see your new little baby!!
Averi is just too adorable! Like I told you on the phone, I think your having a girl, but it seems like Averi is too much princess for one house, so I don't know what you're going to do!!

DOLLCASA said...

I loved your pictures. I am so excited to find out if you are having a boy or girl. I am so happy for you and Steve and the whole family.