Saturday, February 14, 2009

11 Year Anniversary

Valentines Day was Steve and my 11 year anniversary! He got me these beautiful roses, chocolate, and then proceeded to clean the kitchen while I took a nap! O.k. so not very romantic, but perfect for me!
I was telling Steve that I am sorry that I don't feel like going out and celebrating. I have just had a bad weekend, and I am having a hard time keeping anything down. It has actually been quite horrible, and Steve said I need to pay attention to what I am eating and what I can keep down! (Whatever Steve!) Well, let's see...the only thing in the last two days that I haven't puked up was dinner from the Olive Garden. So, does this give me permission to live off of Olive Garden food for the rest of my pregnancy?
We were also thinking back to our 10 year anniversary last year, and realized that we didn't do anything then either, because I was pregnant! Is there a common pattern here?????

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Let's hope not Huh!?!?!?! LOL JK, I wish I could come and help out with your two little one's so you could rest more. Are you getting help. Shout out to the Panama Ward. lol

Hang in there, I know easier said than done.

Lani said...

It so gives you permission to eat Olive Garden everyday until the end of your pregnancy ordeal!!
Sorry you haven't been feeling very good. Hang in there!
And a very Happy late Anniversary to you guys!!