Thursday, February 19, 2009

Wyatt Turns 1!!!!

I can't believe my baby is one today! This year has gone by way too fast. Wyatt is the sweetest baby in the world. He always has a smile on his face. I love waking him up in the mornings or from a nap, because the first thing he does is flash a huge grin. His favorite word is 'uh oh!' I tried to take some pictures of him today, but he wasn't too cooperative!
His morning started with a bath, since he was puking all over himself and his crib. Probably shouldn't have given him a bottle of milk when he is used to formula!
Here are the pictures I tried to get of him. I don't think I got a single one of him looking at the camera.

I thought this was so funny. I captured his sneeze on camera. He has the Johnson allergies!


Loving the flower!


Trying to eat the flower!

We are going to celebrate the weekend officially and he gets his own cake!




2 comments:

Marlo said...

Happy Birthday Wyatt!!! yes it is hard to beleive it's february again... well almost march!! I bet he will love his cake!!

Lani said...

I can't believe he's one!! It seems just like yesterday I was dropping off dinner to you and Steve and you were holding him and I was getting my first peek at him!! Where does the time go? I have fallen in love with his hair!!