Saturday, January 3, 2009

Ethan's Baptism

Today was such an exciting day for the family. Ethan was baptized! I am still is a bit of shock that I have an eight year old. Ethan was really looking forward to his special day. Steve had the opportunity to baptize him, and Pappa confirmed him a member and gave him the Holy Ghost. Ethan just seemed so peaceful today, and told me at dinner, "I am so proud of myself!" It was cute, and I let him know how proud we were of him. The Hull family came to support Ethan, and afterward my parents took us all out to lunch at Mauricio's! Ethan truely felt that this was his special day, and you can already see him trying so hard to be so good. Way to go Ethan, we are so proud of you!!!!

Steve and Ethan in their white.
Pappa, Steve, and Ethan. I wanted a picture of all the men together who would be performing and participating in the ordinances!

My family!



5 comments:

Marlo said...

That's so awesome Jen. Love the pictures, and congratulations Ethan!!

Lani said...

What an exciting day Ethan!
It's always such a special time when your own child is getting baptized! And hello Jen! You're looking very fab!

Melia said...

Thats so awesome! I wish we lived closer so we could share in your family stuff. We miss you guys, even though we hardly see you, it's nice to have girls around. At least mike found a girl, and now we need to get todd one. I hope you can make to the wedding. Tell Ethan Congratulations! Were excited for him!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Ethan!!! That is so GREAT. I am so happy you made the decision to be Baptised. So AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

Amanda B. said...

How exciting!!! Congratulations Ethan--your Heavenly Father is very proud of you!!!