Thursday, January 8, 2009

Cheesecake

Today, Krystal and I went to Olive Garden for lunch. Of course, I got the white chocolate raspberry cheesecake to go. So it has been in my fridge for my late night snack....and all day, I have been getting a sore throat. However, it hurts so bad now that I can barely swallow! I am looking at this cheesecake and wondering.....how am I ever going to eat it???? If I leave it in the fridge for tomorrow, will it really still be there? Probably, because Steve knows better than to dare touch my favorite dessert! So, I came up with this brilliant idea to but it in a blender....yes, I really need my cheesecake! What is a woman to do? No worries, I will figure it out

2 comments:

Marlo said...

oh Jen, you make me laugh way too much! I sure hope your feeling better, take Echinacea with goldenseal (have I told you that before) it works, promise! hope you got to enjoy the cheesecake!!

Lani said...

It sounds like you have strep throat-GO GET YOUR MEDICINE! I had strep like 3 years ago and I can still feel the pain!! And I hope you and Krystal thought of me as they gave you your mints! When you come down we're so hitting Olive Garden!