Friday, January 23, 2009

It Is Time To Fold The Laundry!

So, everyone who comes to my home knows that there is a never ending pile of laundry on the couch! I really dislike folding laundry, so if Steve doesn't do it, is basically just sits there. Well, yesterday after getting the kids ready for school in the morning, I went about doing a couple of things before I realized that I hasn't heard Averi in awhile. The boys were busy playing Wii, and I started going through the house looking for Averi. Ethan and Gavin hadn't seen her recently....or they were just to busy playing to know where she was. I looked in my bedroom, her bedroom, the boys bedroom, and the bathroom before I became worried. She was nowhere around! I ran out front thinking maybe she had gone out there, which would actually be impossible since there are three locks on the door. So, I looked out back, thinking maybe she was trying to find the cat. She wasn't there either. By this time, I really began to get scared! She wasn't answering when I called her name, and I had no clue where else to look for her. I started to panic, and then passing through the living room, I looked over on the couch, and there she was. Dead asleep, cuddled up in a pile of laundry! So...guess what Steve's chore is this wekend?????

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jen that is TOO CUTE!!! I love it, at least it's clean laundry!! LOL