Saturday, January 10, 2009

Averi Is A Sunbeam!

Sunday was Averi's first day of being a Sunbeam! I have talked with her about this for a couple of weeks, because I thought she would have a hard time transitioning from nursery, since she just loves to play. When it was time to go to sharing time, of course she threw a huge screaming fit! So, I just sat with her on the couches at church. About halfway through, I tried to get her to go again, and she saw her friends sitting during sharing time. So, she decided she wanted to try. Yea! Sister Christina Garner is her teacher, and I told her beforehand that chocolate is the way to Averi's heart. So, during class, not only did Averi get chocolate, but she also got a CTR ring and they made a crown, which she has worn around the house all week long. She came out of class so happy, and said, "I like my teacher!" Too funny....Averi loves chocolate and jewelry!

1 comment:

Marlo said...

oh those 3 little sunbeams were the cutest things ever on Sunday!! to think if lani and torrie still were here, Janie and cole would be with them. it looks like they all adjusted perfectly!!