Monday, November 30, 2009

Trip To The Firehouse!

Averi's preschool class took a field trip to the fire station! I got to come along and bring Wyatt and Reagen too. It was very interesting to learn some of the details on being a firefighter, especially when I was talking to them about how to become one! It is a long and hard process! They showed us their living quarters, and I had to save the remote from Wyatt! He just immediately crawled up in the chair and made himself at home!

Averi was a bit shy and wouldn't stand close to the fireman when he put all of his gear on!

I tried to get a family picture, but once Wy saw the firetruck, he sure didn't want to be held!

Both Averi and Wyatt did like to explore the truck though!

And then Wy learned he could crawl up and play with all the knobs and buttons!

Once both of them got inside it was hard to get them out. They just wanted to sit there all day!


They had the opportunity to squirt the hose!

Once again, when Wy realized it was water, I had to try hard to keep him away from it so the other kids could have a chance!

This was one field trip that I really enjoyed! Thanks to Miss Becca for setting it up!











1 comment:

Lani said...

I have to admit--I have a thing for firemen!
too funny with Wyatt on their chair!