Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

We celebrated Thanksgiving at Pappa and Grandma's house on the Saturday before actual Thanksgiving. This has become the tradition so that the whole family can be there. We ended up with 15 adults, 6 kids, 3 toddlers, and 1 baby! Luckily my parents have a big house to handle the chaos!


Highlights from our day.......!


Wyatt and Cousin Dylan enjoying their sippy cups!
Brady, my cousins husband, hanging out with Wyatt!

Averi and her Cousin Ben hung out all day together!

Gavin playing in the backyard.

My little Sweet Pea, happy as always in Daddy's arms!

The Smith Girls!

Thanks to Wyatt's love of shoes, he was only slowed down when he found Pappa's slippers!

My brother Matt holding Reagen.

My Cousin Brianna.

My Nephew Dylan, who loves Elmo!
My Cousin Cambria and her son Zorin. We were especially happy to find out that they are expecting again!

What would Thanksgiving be without a little bit of football? With the Johnson and Burton family it is a must...and the UCLA game was playing on the television in the background!

Matt, Brett and Brady!

The Johnson, Burton, Facer, and Smith Family!

My Family!

After dinner, we take the traditional walk around the neighborhood. This tradition started when we used to have Thanksgiving at Poppy and Nonny's house and has now continued over to my parents. It is always enjoy when everyone gets together for the holidays!

















1 comment:

Lani said...

Looks like fun. Family is what Thanksgiving is all about (okay not really, but you know what I mean). Cute family picture too. AND I love it that you all go for a walk--I'm thinking we just might start that tradition too!