Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Reagen's Blessing Day

Steve had the opportunity to bless Reagen on Sunday. Pappa and Grandma came down to church and Pappa was there for her blessing too. It was an emotional experience, not because she is the last, but we were just reminded of how blessed we are to have her in our family and how precious life is!
My little Sweet Pea looked beautiful in her white dress. It was the same one that Averi wore for her blessing.
My eternal family!
The Smith girls!

It was a perfect day for our family!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Jen

I'm catching up again with all the goings on. :) What beautiful girls all in white. I would be upset too about not knowing about Gavin's day at school. It looks like you had a great time at Halloween. I scrolled down to your pumpkin patch and totally started getting teary eyed. I miss it!!! So fun!! Well I think I'm going to finally update my blog. It's been a while.
I'll call ya and we can chat. :)

Marlo said...

hmmm why is your blog not showing on my list that you updated?! strange.
That was such a beautiful blessing Steve gave Reagen! She is such a special sweetie pie. cute pix!

Lani said...

Such a cute picture of you and your girls!