Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Soccer

Ethan and Gavin just finished up their soccer season. They played in different division because of their age for the YMCA this year.Gavin really enjoys soccer!
He is such a hustler out on the field!
He is pretty talented at soccer and is a good ball handler. He learned a lot from his coach this year especially about playing different positions.
Ethan was on a difficult team because they only had five players. He ended up doing a lot of running throughout the season.
He did end up scoring two goals this year (the team only scored three the entire season). It was wonderful to see the smile and excitement he had when he accomplished this!
His favorite position was when he got to be goalie!
I was proud of his hard work and dedication throughout the season!
I have to say even though it meant no sleeping in on Saturdays, I really enjoyed watching them play this year. I really wish that I could have helped coach, but that was impossible with my c-section! That's ok because I was still the screaming mom on the sidelines...along with Grandma!







1 comment:

Lani said...

Logan played for the YMCA and I really liked their program. Way to go soccer stars!