Friday, October 2, 2009

Who Ever Thought Water Could Be So Much Fun???

So Wyatt is just a little spitfire lately and I have a hard time keeping up with him! He is just a very active toddler boy. On Friday, the three oldest kids went up to Pappa and Grandma's house so I could get a break. I was waiting for Steve to get home so we could have our Olive Garden date, and of course he was delayed at work! I went into the backyard to water the lawn, but Wyatt had other ideas. He loves water and high jacked the hose from me. There was no getting it back!

So, I did the typical mom thing...and grabbed my camera.

He was having just way too much fun for me to not capture it!

I love some of the facial expressions in these pictures!

He looks so shocked when the water gets him!

But he sure had the time of his life!

The cutest smile!




He learned to get a drink from the hose!

Now the thing is he wants to be outside all the time with the hose on!

1 comment:

Marlo said...

boys and water... can't keep em apart... (especially if dirt is involved too!) great pictures Jen!