Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

This weekend, we made our traditional trip to the pumpkin patch! The kids always enjoy this time of year because of the holidays, and even with all the hustle and bustle of Halloween, I still really enjoy it!
Reagen, of course, slept through the whole thing, which made it much easier to keep an eye of Wyatt.


I was so glad that Steve was there to help me.
The kids really liked getting their pictures taken in these cutout faces!

Wyatt was just curious about them!

Wyatt was more interested in running around then in picking out a pumpkin. He thought they were balls, and I ended up picking a bunch up off the ground that he threw!

The kids kept running over the bridge. Averi threw a pumpkin in the water!



Ethan was a big help there! He picked out a huge pumpkin!

He insisted getting one for Reagen!
Averi painted her pumpkin pink this year (big surprise!) and today we get to carve the boys!












2 comments:

Marlo said...

great pictures!! so much fun going to that pumpkin patch! nice that the baby slept...

Lani said...

I had to say that I LOVE it that Ethan picked out that little tiny pumpkin for Reagen-so sweet!