Saturday, October 10, 2009

Some Day My Prince Will Come!

Ever since I took Averi to see Disney Princess On Ice, it seems she has realized that with every princess comes a handsome prince! She was playing with Wyatt in the backyard today, when she came running into the house and changed into her pink dress and her pink sparkly shoes. While running back outside she told me she was going to go and get married. A couple of minutes later she came up to me...with her lantana that she picked from the yard....and told me she needed help with Wyatt. I asked her why? She told me..."Because he is the prince!" It was just too cute to not capture on camera!

3 comments:

Lani said...

Now that is a precious moment. Aren't you glad you wrote it down! One of these days I'm going to give you a call-my visiting teachers just left and I thought of you and how much I miss visiting with you!

Marlo said...

pretty soon she and Reagen will be dressing Wyatt up together... and fighting over who gets to marry him! ha ha! poor Wyatt!

Unknown said...

LOL That is so sweet!! And what a hadsome prince he is!!