Sunday, March 8, 2009

Wyatt's First Haircut

Last week Steve and I decided it really was time to get Wyatt's hair cut. I was hesitant to cut it, because I was afraid he would turn from my baby into a little boy! I probably should have done it at home, but with Wyatt in his grabbing phase, I just know I would end up cutting his finger instead of his hair! Since I already have enough medical bills, Wyatt got to go to the professionals! (Yes, Torrie, we really need you to come back home!)
He was actually really well behaved and didn't move a muscle during the cut!
Not quite sure why they put him in pink, but it was cute to see both him and Steve that way!
A little curious about the scissors!

The final result. My handsome little WyGuy. The funny thing is, he looks even more like Steve with his hair cut. Don't you think????





3 comments:

Lani said...

Yes he looks like Steve! It's amazing how much a simple little haircut can change your baby's look.
Look out girls-Wyatt's on the loose!!
Hey and next time (if there is a next time) I will post a few pictures of me on those skates! Anything for you Jen!

Marlo said...

He looks so handsome!! how did I miss seeing him at church?!! I guess too preoccupied!

Unknown said...

What a handsome little boy! I'm glad you had the courage to finally get it done. How old is he?? LOL They did a good job, I'm very interested in that cape they used was it one cape or two??