Sunday, March 29, 2009

Mom's Pay Day!

Friday, Gavin got Student of the Month for his class. He wanted it really bad and worked hard all month to get the award. I was so proud of him, and he was so excited!
We make it a huge deal around this house, and I call it my 'pay day' when the kid earn awards and recognition! We told him we would buy him a game for the Wii if he ended up getting student of the month. The second he came home from school on Friday, he asked me if we could go and buy it! So we headed to WalMart and he got Mario Kart. Of course, I know nothing about the Wii, but I have even had fun playing the game this weekend! Gavin, we are so proud of you!

5 comments:

Marlo said...

Great Job Gavin!!!

Unknown said...

Great job Gavin, way to go!!!!!

Lani said...

Gavin that's awesome! All your hard work paid off!!
Jen, I like how you call it your 'pay day' when the kids get an award! I'm going to have to adopt that principle too!!
Hey-are you guys still coming up this month for the wedding?

Em said...

congrats Gavin! We love Mario Kart too!

You are expecting baby #5!? How do you do it all??? I just had baby #4 and I haven't bounced back yet at all and it's been almost 2 months. ugh! I need your secret!

DOLLCASA said...

That is wonderful for both you and Gavin. I hope he enjoys his game.