Monday, November 10, 2008

FHE





Since Steve is gone for the week working, I had to improvise a bit for FHE. I didn't have the best evening, basically because someone crank called the house, and knew my name and where I lived, and really freaked me out! Why do they wait until my husband is out of town? Oh yea, just to freak me out, even though I am sure it was a practical joke! Anyways, I didn't want to let on to the kids how scared I was, and they were just sitting there waiting for some kind of activity for FHE. Wyatt was screaming, because he is teething...and I am going crazy......So, I put on some music, and we all danced for half and hour. It was so fun, and such a stress reliever! Of course, I had to grab the camera. I think this is the best form of entertainment yet. All of the sudden, I looked around at my children, and they were so happy and laughing and having so much fun. I thought....could life get any better than this? And look, even Wyatt was smiling in the end!


































3 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks like fun, maybe I should do that. It would be a great workout too!!

Thanks for the call yesterday, you totally brightened my day!!!

Marlo said...

Hey Jen, we need to get together about your new calling, I know you will do great!!! yeah my kids love it when Jared turns on the music loud and they go crazy dancing, one of their favorite things,

Lani said...

You are such a fun mom. I love it that you're Esme. I cheated so I could be Alice, but I didn't even think that some of those questions would be for Esme, I love her too.
Anyway I loved your last post about not preaching hate. I think people need to realize you can still have your own opinion, but that it can be expressed in a way that gets your point across without being too mean. I wish people would realize that when they express their point of view in a nasty way that it only makes them look bad.
I have to say that one of your best qualities is that you never hold too much back and people always know what you're thinking.
That's the Jen I know and love!