Monday, November 3, 2008

And The Puking Continues!

So...the saga continues. Started with Steve at about 9;00 p.m. on Saturday night. Then, at about midnight, I get it too. Of course, it hits me harder than anyone else in the family, which just angers me because I was already on antibiotics all week long anyway. I did not get up out of bed all day yesterday, except for about two 15 minutes increments to make sure the house was still standing. It was, with only one major thing broke (my Scentsy warmer) while Ethan was playing soccer in the living room. I feel better today, except that I have a fever and chills, and keep soaking sweat through my clothes.

2 comments:

Marlo said...

Oh wow sounds like you've had a horrible past few days!! sorry Jen, please let me know if your kids can come play and you can re-coop!!
by the way you did an amazing job on Averi's and Wyatt's costumes!!

Unknown said...

Oh Jen not fun, I dread the day we get the stomach flu here. ugh