Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Fun For The Kids

Averi falling in love with Kyler for catching a butterfly for her. She loves butterflies!

Breanne and Ethan under the trampoline (yes, the grass is really that long!) shooting at the bad guys!

Talented Kyler catching butterflies, and impressing the rest of us with his ability to do so!

All the children on the war plane.


Yesterday, Marlo called me and asked me if I could watch her children while she took Kaden to the doctors. I was thrilled, thinking that my kids would have someone to play with and keep them occupied for awhile. It has kind of been the end of the summer blues around here, with the kids always bored, just waiting to go back to school. Anyways, it turned out to be a really fun time for me too. I got in a good game of hide and seek, and I could not resist grabbing my camera when all the kids turned the backyard into a WWII battle ground (I wonder if Ethan had any influence in that game, lol....) Anyways, thanks Marlo for letting me borrow your kids!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Jen I finally checked out your blog. Funny thing though forever I was thinking I really need to add Jen's blog to mine so I get on my blog to add you and guess what? You were already on there. That is so typical of me, huh?? lol

Anyway so now you know I will be checking yours out.

Marlo said...

thanks again for watching my kids that day, they had a ton of fun... let me know when I can return the favor!!

Lani said...

Jen! I so miss you! Sorry I never got back to you when you emailed me. I switched to a new email and I'm having issues. I've been thinking about you alot and I hope you're doing good. I wish I were there to help you!
You're kids are already getting bigger. Little Averi is 3 already!! I finally updated and as soon as I get my email figured out I'll be checking in with you. I so miss all of you!!