Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Gavin and Averi's Party

Ethan, Gavin, and Ben in the pool.

Wyatt, happy as can be.

Gavin opening presents.

Averi opening presents.

Uncle Matt and Aunt JoJo's.

Easton and Gavin in the Black Out Tunnel.


Averi, Ben, Jared, and Ethan in the pool.

So, here I am backtracking again. Actually, my computer got a virus, and I had to reboot the whole system, so I just got around to downloading these pictures. On July 19th, we celebrated Gavin and Averi's birthday at my parents house. I had rented a giant inflatable water slide, however, the company would not deliver it because I planned on putting it into the cul-de-sac, and they wouldn't let us. Anyways, we made do. Luckily, Steve and I had gotten a slip-n-slide for Gavin, so we opened it, and then blew up a small pool that my mom went and bought really fast. I think all of the kids had fun, even though it wasn't what we had originally planned. Here are some pictures.....

1 comment:

Melia said...

Ryan say's that wyatt's not the milk man's baby!! He's the spitting image of is daddy!