Monday, May 5, 2008

These Precious Moments!

I love those moments of firsts for my children. You know....the ones that melt your heart and bring a huge smile to your face. This happened to me today. Steve was changing Wyatt's diaper, and he called me into the room. When I got there, Steve said,"watch this." He gave Wyatt a big zerbert on the cheek, and Wyatt started laughing really hard. His first laugh. He just kept on crakcing up over and over again. I had to get the camera and record it. Even though I don't think the camera picked up any sound, I still had to post it, because it is so cute!

3 comments:

Marlo said...

Wow how funny, he's only like 3 months and laughing like that, too cute.

Lani said...

I know exactly what you mean. It's things like that, that make motherhood worth it.

Samantha said...

How CUTE! That is so funny. There is nothing better than your tiny baby giggling! How sweet! Makes the labor pains worth it! :)