Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day











Well, it's back again. Pink eye. I swear my family is famous for this. The boys went up to Pappa and Grandma's for the weekend, and my Mom called this morning to say that Gavin woke up with pink eye. I was really upset because last week, one of the mothers in his kindergarten class sent her son to school knowing he had pink eye, and since then, three other students have gotten it, including Gavin. Well, for Memorial Day, we planned a b-b-q with the Norris Family. Since Gavin hasn't been home in three days, my parents offered to keep them for awhile longer through the b-b-q, so we could continue with our plans without infecting everyone. Anyways, we had a nice time with the Norris Family, some good food, thanks to Lani's pasta salad, and Steve's b-b-q skills! Here are some pictures that I wanted to post. I will really miss them. I think Averi will too, considering she always says, "My Janie!" I am going to try this week, and not focus on my sadness with their move to Utah, because the truth is I am really happy for them, and I know Lani has wanted to return to Utah for awhile. I have decided that I am just not good with change, and I want to keep my family and friends nice and close to me. Anyways, enough for my emotional tangent.

No comments: