Thursday, May 15, 2008

How To Loose 11 Pounds in Four Days!

Well, as I sit here reading about everyones wonderful Mother's Day, I find myself a bit jealous. I love Mother's Day, and it is my favorite Sunday to attend church, because I love to hear the children sing to me in sacrament meeting. Anyways, this year for Mother's Day, I invented a new diet. You know, kind of like the famous Hollywood Diet, "I lost ten pounds in two days!" It started Saturday evening, and I thought I had a touch of food poisoning. I threw up over and over. On Sunday, I basically stayed in bed all day, and continued to throw up. Come Monday, the couch became my best friend, and the boys started joking that Mom's new boyfriend in the toilet bowl. Ha, Ha.... Anyways, it continued through Tuesday evening. I am finally feeling better, and actually 11 pounds lighter. This is really disgusting, but the kids made a new game out of my sickness, and I can only now laugh at it because I am feeling better. Anyways, the game went something like this. 'Let's guess the color of Mom's puke when she comes out of the bathroom!' Then they would get all excited if they were correct! Yuck!

3 comments:

Marlo said...

Oh Jen,
I'm so glad your feeling better. Sorry you were sick on Mother's day. Wow if I was still having morning sickness, I think I wouldn't of been able to read your blog... that game, only boys could come up with that one. how funny

Lani said...

I was so sad in Primary when they told me you had the flu! I thought poor Jen and on Mother's Day too (and then to have your hubby working-I should have come over and taken your kids!) At least you looked for the positive, 11 pounds not bad!!

Annie86 said...

dang you Jen! i got so excited! i thought wow i could loose 11 pounds! or more like 30! but what ev. then i read on.... as temting as it sounds i hate to puke! im sorry you were so sick! but im still mad at you 4 leading me on!