Friday, March 28, 2008

O.k. after I read Lani's "book tag" I got a huge laugh. On the kitchen table, right by my computer was twenty-three books. I recently cleaned out the hall cupboard of all the books to put away in the library...I mean the garage! So, I closed my eyes and picked one. It is titled A Fresh Start In Fairhaven, and it is book one of the Fairhaven Chronicles. If you haven't read these, they are about a Bishop who is called to serve in the new Fairhaven Ward! Anyways, the story talks about his family and his experiences as bishop. Kind of ironic, isn't it Lani, since you are the one who "book tagged" me! I was going to give you these books to read, but I kind of figured you already live the life! So, the fifth sentence on page 123 reads, "I have that little barnwood one with the silk flowers twining around it, and I'm sure I can find a couple of others to go with it."

I would love to take a picture of this book , but unfortunately my camera is out of batteries. I would be a rich person if I ever got around to buying stock in Duracell! You know it is a weird day when you make a separate shopping trip just to buy batteries!

1 comment:

Lani said...

Hey Jen, I'm glad that the books were by the computer and not falling out of the hall cupboard. I would like to read that Bishops book though, it sounds pretty good! You should do the bag tag too, after Enrichment last night it could be very entertaining for all of us. 5 Social Security Cards anyone, I loved it!!!