Sunday, March 23, 2008




I love the pictures of the Easter Egg Hunt at our house. The boys were so excited that they didn't even take time to put t-shirts on after changing from their church clothes!



Dyeing Easter Eggs on Saturday night.





Here are some pictures from Saturday celebrating Easter at Dad and Mom's house. The cousins all had fun together! Mom's pond is just a bit too tempting for the younger kids. They love to throw rocks in it. Look at the picture of baby Dylan. Only 3 months old. He is the biggest kid I have ever seen! He looks like a Sumo wrestler!

1 comment:

Lani said...

So fun Jen! My kids were naughty yesterday so I cancelled our egg hunt. So this morning I feel like a really bad mom. I still can't believe you made that dress for Averi, so adorable AND I love the new family photo on top!!