Saturday, February 27, 2010

Wyatt Turns 2!

On February our little Wild-Guy turned two. You can only imagine how he got that nickname...but boy do we love our little man!


The many faces of Wyatt!!!

He loves his bottle, especially when there is 'coke' in it!
When I ask him where his mouth is, he opens it nice and wide!

He loves to take a bath, and every time he hears the water turn on, he goes running to the bath tub!

He is always covered in dirt, so I have to pour cups of water over him to get him clean!


We went up to Pappa and Grandma's along with the Hull family to have a bbq for his birthday! He had fun opening his presents, and out of everything he got, his toy car was his favorite. Glad he is easy to please! He is obsessed with anything that has wheels and rolls!

His new car.

We got him this little ride on, so he doesn't have to fight with Averi over the tricycle to ride anymore!

He didn't quite understand blowing out the candles and he proceeded to touch the flame with his fingers...'hot!'...., but he enjoyed the cake!

Such a cute little boy!
In asking the family about our Wild-Guy, here is what they had to say:

Steve: monster
Mom: he keeps me on my toes. I love his kisses and listening to him say new words. Of course my favorite is "love you!" He has the best facial expressions, and I laugh at him all the time cause he makes the same expressions as his dad. He is a little mini-me to Steve!
Gavin: he makes me get up all night to refill his bottle. He always tried to get into bed with me. He loves it when I give him piggyback rides.
Ethan: He likes trucks. He likes to make a mess!
Averi: I like to play with him. He's a stinker!










1 comment:

Lani said...

Such cute pictures! He looked like he just LOVED his day. (And Averi in the background on one of those pictures looks SOOOOO grown up!)