Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Valentines Day 2010

Valentines Day was Steve and my 12th anniversary. You would think that I would be able to post a picture of us together, but I don't have any recent ones of just us! Go figure.... He did get these amazingly beautiful flowers for me, even though I told him that we weren't getting each other anything this year! We are going away for the night to Kernville this weekend, and we are both really looking forward to it! Almost two weeks later and the flowers still look beautiful! They are the same kind that was in my wedding bouquet at our reception in Utah!
I love Valentines Day and I always get some little gift for the kids!

Wyatt got a toy motorcycle that he carried around all day long!
I tie-dyed a shirt for Averi and Steve got her a heart necklace with matching earrings!

I also tie-dyed a onesie for Reagen and got a new little dress for her!

For the life of me I could not figure out what to get for Ethan and Gavin. However, these last two weeks they have fought (literally physically) over the one body pillow that they have to sleep with. They used to sleep in the same bed so it wasn't a problem, but we have separated them recently, so it is tears every night over this one pillow!....So, I found a really good sale on body pillow, and they were so happy, and me too because now there is no more nightly arguments!
I did get Steve a present even though I said I wasn't going too. I figured after being married to me for the last twelve years....he deserved it:)!







6 comments:

Marlo said...

love the flowers, hope you and Steve have a wonderful getaway this weekend without any worries!!

Unknown said...

Awwwww very pretty flowers. What a good husband. How was your trip?

DOLLCASA said...

I love the flowers that Steve got you. That is so great all the nice things you gave your kids. I hope you have a great getaway weekend.

Anonymous said...

hey.. you got really cute kids... and you are great mommy.. looking at this photographs... one day dreams of having such great family

PrincessDipti said...

hey dear.. wud u mind if i'll say that plz leave some comments on any of my blog posts? not in the chatterbox.. but in the posts itself.. if u dont mind.. i need it for my grade. :) thanks a lot.. i'll be looking forward for your comment :)

and plus you're most welcome to be my follower. hehe. ur choice..

Lani said...

Great flowers! Glad you guys got away together. And I still need to call you, especially now with your big moving news!