Monday, July 27, 2009

We combined Gavin's seventh birthday and Averi's fourth birthday this year, and had their party at Pump It Up! Gavin had been begging me to have his party there, and I finally caved into him. We had a great turnout with lots of family and friends for the kids to enjoy!

The super slide was so much fun that even I had to go down it once. (not the best idea at 30 weeks pregnant!)

The kids had a chance to joust together and also to box with the over sized gloves.


Cousin Ben running around having fun!

Averi just loves spending time with Eliza! Love this picture of them together!

Friends together at the end of the obstacle course. Gavin even challenged Steve to a race, and I laughed when Gavin beat him fair and square!

More friends having fun! This is Jared, the boys friend who lives up in my parents track.

I love this smile on Steve's face. He had so much fun with the kids!

My little Wy-Guy. He had as much fun as the older kids!

Gavin and his cousin Ben!

Ethan loves the play air hockey with Grandma.

Averi having fun on the giant slide!

Gavin also!

Lots of fun presents for the kids to open. Thank you to everyone for all the gifts!

And of course.....birthday cake!

My King and Queen of the day!
It was a successful party and I hope all the adults had as much fun talking as the kids did playing!

















2 comments:

Marlo said...

My boys had a ton of fun, thanks for inviting us!! that is a great picture of Steve laughing!!! Hope your enjoying the big Map Gavin and Averi!

Lani said...

I'd forgotten about Pump it Up! So fun. What a great day for your kids. And I agree with Marlo-that picture of Steve is great!