Thursday, July 30, 2009

Averi

On July 15th, Averi turned 4 years old!I asked the family members to describe what their daughter/sister is like, and this is what they had to say!
Ethan: she's a girl....she's really good at teasing....she likes to play with other girls, ponies and dolls!
Gavin: she screams really loud....she likes to play a lot....she likes to boss Wyatt around!
Wyatt: (what he would say if he could talk)....I scream when she takes my toys away from me...she can get me into huge laughing fits!
Mom: She is our Pumpkin Pot Pie...she loves pink...she loves dresses.....she can be as ornery as me, but also very loving....she is great at cuddling...she is always willing to help around the house....never hesitates to say "I'm sorry"......she has Dad wrapped round her finger......I am so thankful to have her as my 'little girl girl.'
Steve: she's affectionate....loves to cuddle....a busy-body....always the center of attention...she plays well.
We are so lucky and thankful to have our Pumpkin Pot Pie!

1 comment:

Lani said...

Happy Birthday Averi!
Lani says: She's adorable and I just love her big eyes!
She and Janie had so much fun playing together when we were in Bakerfield! I have the cutest pictures of them, I'll have to send them your way!