Saturday, September 6, 2008

Gavin Says The Funniest Things!

So today, I have been in a really ornery mood. Gavin asked me to play a game with him. So, I took out Brain Quest, you know...the game that is full of questions relating to a child's grade level. Anyways, I started to ask him a bunch of different questions, and just when I was getting ready to quit playing, one question came up that went something like this.....'Where did tacos come from?' Gavin raised his hand and said, "I know, I know!" "O.k. Gavin, what is the answer?"......."Taco Bell!" I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. I just thought to myself, lucky I am blessed with children to pull me out of bad moods!

2 comments:

Lani said...

Your little Gavin is such a cutie!! I can totally picture him saying that.

Unknown said...

That is so funny! I love it!!