Saturday, January 15, 2011

Thanksgiving 2010

We had our traditional Thanksgiving at my parents house the weekend before the actual holiday,so the whole extended family could come together to celebrate. A full house it was!
The Burton,Johnson, Smith, and Facer Families
Cousin Love

The Smith Family

My Brother Matt and Preslee

More Cousin Love

My Three Nephews

Mom time with Reagen

Averi

Poor Wyatt was so worn out from playing with his cousins that he didn't even make it through dinner!

Daddy and Reagen

We had some great food and great company. I love seeing all of my family on Thanksgiving, and look forward to it every year. It had become my favorite holiday. I look forward to our family tradition of walking the neighborhood after eating so much food! This year it was cold and raining in the morning, but that didn't stop Steve and Brady from playing a round of golf! Steve enjoyed himself so much golfing, that I think that will be a new tradition in the years to come!









No comments: