Saturday, January 15, 2011

Christmas 2010!

Twas the Night Before Christmas....and after the kids excitedly got to open their pajamas, I ended up with five cuddly kids in my bed with me!!!!!What a special time of year! Spent Family Home Evenings teaching the children about the true meaning of Christmas and giving service to others....and I think all my teaching went out the window at about 7 a.m. on December 25th!!!!!
But, even I have to admit that I get caught up in the excitement of Santa too!

How cute is this little Wild Guy!!!!


Averi was thrilled when Santa brought her Zhu Zhu Pets!


And let me just say that the next time I see Santa, I am going to give him a huge kiss for getting the boys their own laptop!
Even I got everything I wanted! My beloved purse that I wanted so badly, was wrapped nicely under the tree. Since Santa waits til December 23rd to shop for me, I knew there would be no way he would be able to find it! I was also pleasantly surprised to get my favorite Sweet Pea perfume....which Steve replied..."See, I do listen!"





No comments: