Wednesday, March 31, 2010

St. Patricks Day 2010

The kids love any holiday, so I did my best to make St. Patricks day fun for the family. Of course everyone was dressed in green. Wouldn't dare send the boys to school without it on. I made a special dinner. Baked all day long, and came up with corned beef, potatoes and gravy, peas, green jello, and special green punch with green ice cubes. For dessert we had chocolate chip brownies with green frosting on top. The family loved it all. So nice to have dinner without anyone complaining.
Some photos of our evening!
Wyatt sharing his special green juice with Steve.
I can't even come up with a response for this picture!


Wyatt...wearing his green!

Cutest and happiest girl in the world!
The boys keep asking me to make the same dinner again. But, they will have to wait til next year. I think it will become a new tradition!





No comments: