Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I Am So Proud Of My Husband!!!!

Warning: This is a political post. Therefore, if you get offended by my politics, do not read this!

Today on Facebook, I took this political quiz! It was full of my questions asking me my opinion on different topics relating to politics. Of course, mine came out on the left side of the graph and a little bit toward Libertarian....big surprise. So when Steve came home from work, I told him that I wanted him to take the quiz. I was very interested in how his results would read. I would have put him on the right hand side of the graph...no questions asked!!!!!
Well...surprise, surprise! He told me not to put this on my blog, but since I am not the 'submissive wife'....here are his results!
I just have to say that I am so proud of him!!!!! Maybe being married to me for 11 years (and living in California for 7 years) has given him some insight to the better side of life! This is just too good to be true and I am going to spend my entire evening teasing him! Lucky he is a good sport!

Steve's Results!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL That's pretty funny. I don't think that would have offended anyone. If it did then WHATEVER!! ;)

Lani said...

Maybe I should take that quiz....hmmmm.