Tuesday, April 15, 2008




I think I have five minutes to update my blog. It's been awhile, mainly because my digital camera broke. Torrie colored and cut my hair, and also cut Averi's, so I wanted to take a picture. I asked Gavin to do so, and he dropped my camera in the process. He was so upset, that I actually lied to him and told him that I thought it was just out of batteries, and that is why it wasn't working! (Yes, I am a liar!!! I said I would never lie to my children, but I couldn't bare the sad look in his eyes when he dropped it!)




Anyways, in the meanwhile, I took a trip to Utah for the weekend to help my sister-in-law plan her wedding. It was a fun time, and I only took Wyatt with me. I actually pretended I was an adult for a couple of days! Here are pictures of the kids when I got home. They were so excited for me to arrive, but only because they knew I brought them home presents!! So here they are with their new babydoll, gun, and Spiderman web blaster! Notice the chocolate on Averi's face? Of course, I had to bring home a box of See's candy.

2 comments:

Melia said...

Jen i bet your glad you got the cute baby doll and not the one that looked evil!! Hope your flight home was good.

Lani said...

I just love that picture of Averi! Janie had so much fun at the park with her-we'll have to go again next week!